THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2008年3月28日 星期五

I REMEMBER歌词


Where were you,when I said I loved you

And where were you when I cried at Night

Waitin up, couldn't sleep without you

Thinkin of all the times we shared




I remember when my heart broke,

I remember when I gave up lovin you

My heart couldn't take no more of you,

I was sad and lonely


I remember when I walked out ,

I remember when I screamed I hated you

but some how deep inside still lovin you

sad and lonely



No one knew all the pain I went through

All the love, I saved deep in my heart for you

Didn't know, where I would go, where I would be

but You made me leave, and plus my heart it just, it just kept tellin me so



I remember when my heart broke,

I remember when I gave up lovin you

My heart couldn't take no more of you

I was sad and lonely



I remember when I walked out,

I remember when I said I hated you

But some how deep inside still lovin you

So sad and lonely

There was nowhere else to go

no body else to turn to NO

For the rest of my life,

I promise myself I, will love me first


0 意見: